
There are a lot of smiles going on around here. These boys are absolutely precious and this age is so much fun! Brock wants to bake something in the kitchen with me every! single! day! :) I'm trying my best to embrace this with the best attitude possible as I know he may not always want to help me and so far we're having fun. He's only broken one favorite glass bowl with flour and baking powder all over my floor, but honestly, his momma should have had some plastic bowls for occasions such as these so I'll take the blame. After all, Brock learned long ago he has a smile that can cure a lot....

Another exciting thing is Bryson lost his first tooth! It's been wiggly for a few days/weeks and it got to the point this morning where we couldn't even tell where it was still attached! His adult tooth has already started to come in behind it and it's enormous! Wow! He has lots of space between his teeth which the dentist told us is a good sign, but I don't see how teeth THAT big are all going to fit in THAT mouth. :)

Another exciting thing is Bryson lost his first tooth! It's been wiggly for a few days/weeks and it got to the point this morning where we couldn't even tell where it was still attached! His adult tooth has already started to come in behind it and it's enormous! Wow! He has lots of space between his teeth which the dentist told us is a good sign, but I don't see how teeth THAT big are all going to fit in THAT mouth. :) 

...and this is a sign he left for the tooth fairy. He tried to draw an arrow I guess to point to his room instead of Brocks (in case she get's lost upstairs!). The "tooth fairy" went upstairs to deliver the goods and found this sign taped to the wall. HAHA! She HAD to go back downstairs to get the camera so she could remember this precious-ness forever.


1 comment:
I loved this post. Too much cuteness for me to handle. All of the smiley pics are awesome. KEEP TAKING THEM. I got the biggest kick out of that sign. Yeah, the dentist is worried about Austin's teeth because his teeth are already very close together...I see money going towards braces in our future...like my parents had to pay up for mine-twice!
Post a Comment